Are you passionate about the dynamic world of marketing? Do you have a hunger to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to kickstart your career as a Multi-Channel Marketing Apprentice at Zahara Software! Zahara Software is a leading innovator in the world of procurement automation […]
Are you passionate about the dynamic world of marketing? Do you have a hunger to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to kickstart your career as a Multi-Channel Marketing Apprentice at Zahara Software!
Zahara Software is a leading innovator in the world of procurement automation and spend management. Their cutting-edge software solutions empower businesses to streamline their procurement processes, optimise spending, and drive efficiency. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, they’re dedicated to helping organizations of all sizes achieve their procurement goals.
As a apprentice at Zahara Software, you'll have the unique opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals in the marketing field. They’re committed to your growth and success, and they’ll provide you with hands-on training and mentorship to help you develop the skills needed to excel in the marketing world.
You will be an essential part of the team, focusing on optimising SEO to track performance and boost engagement, work on email campaigns, create content on Facebook and LinkedIn, plus so much more to enhance your kills to reach your true potential!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Multi- Channel Marketing qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Focusing on optimising the website using SEO, looking at the website performance using Google Analytics.
- Using social platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook to create content, marketing campaigns and using the data from these to make business decisions
- Overcoming issues such as lack of engagement on social media, creating email campaigns using their own in house software
- Responding to enquires on social media, email and website.
- Research into competitors to keep up to date.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary – £15,000
- Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5:30 PM
- Hybrid Working – 3 Office/ 2 WFH
- 23 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Birthday off
- Social events
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Interested in understanding analytics
- Driven, and motivated to learn and grow
- Passionate about marketing
- Can work well independently as well as in a team
- Grade 4/C in Math’s & English or Functional Skills Level 2
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Digital Marketer.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.