Content Creator Apprenticeship
Keen to put your creative flair to the test? With a salary increase to £20,000 per annum after month 12, all expenses paid business trips to London and New York City, the chance to earn unlimited holidays, early finish Fridays with lunch socials and so much more… R2R London is on the lookout for a […]
Keen to put your creative flair to the test? With a salary increase to £20,000 per annum after month 12, all expenses paid business trips to London and New York City, the chance to earn unlimited holidays, early finish Fridays with lunch socials and so much more…
R2R London is on the lookout for a Content Creator Apprentice! After successfully guiding an apprentice through their programme with Baltic in the past, they’re keen to grow their supportive team further. They are a specialist headhunting firm for the recruitment industry in London and they are now looking to headhunt their own aspiring Content Creator!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 content creator qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Creating social media content
- Managing social media platforms including interacting with their following
- Creating videos and audio content using phones, cameras, ring lights and microphones
- Working with Adobe software to edit images/videos
- Completing target audience research
- Regularly posting engaging posts on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Attending daily/weekly meetings with clients to understand briefs and budgets for content
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £12,000 per annum
- Salary increase to £20,000 after month 12
- Working Monday-Friday, either 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm
- Early finish Fridays with lunch socials
- Chance to earn unlimited holidays
- All expensed business trips to London and NYC
- Unlimited progression
- Quarterly lunch clubs
- Summer & Christmas parties
- Free weekly yoga & fitness sessions
- Extended lunch break to attend the gym
- Free Parking
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong academic background
- Passion for marketing
- Ability to listen and learn
- Positive can-do attitude
- Confident individual
- Natural enthusiasm and energy
- Motivated by financial freedom
- Aggressively ambitious
- Hunger to succeed
- A grade C at A level in any subject (or equivalent) is required for this role
- A Grade 4/C at GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent is required for this role
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualifications and experience you need to immerse yourself in an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective content creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.