Content Creator Apprenticeship
Join Vove Agency as a Content Creator Apprentice! Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey into the world of content creation and brand marketing? If you have a passion for storytelling, a creative spark, and a desire to help brands shine, then Vove Agency is the place for you. This role is Hybrid […]
Join Vove Agency as a Content Creator Apprentice!
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey into the world of content creation and brand marketing? If you have a passion for storytelling, a creative spark, and a desire to help brands shine, then Vove Agency is the place for you. This role is Hybrid working, 3 days in the office and 2 from home!
At Vove Agency, we believe in helping brands do more of what they love. We're a dynamic brand marketing agency that specializes in delivering streamlined strategies, creative communication, and inventive technology solutions. Our mission is to empower brands to connect with their audience, spark conversations, and make a lasting impact in the digital world.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Content Creator Level 3 apprentice, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Creating written content for clients and in house including social media posts, blog writing or website content
- Pulling together various content for clients including social media schedules
- Involved in creating video content including TikTok’s, Reels and exposure to working with the design team to create visuals for websites
- Using Google Analytics to analyse content and look at SEO
- Using Drip to analyse email marketing campaigns
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,500 per annum
- Monday – Friday
- Hybrid working (3 from home 2 in office)
- 35 days holiday including bank holidays
- Flexible working available
- Team incentives
- Team lunches
- Christmas party
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Passion for Content Creation
- Ability to work as a team
- Committed to learning
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.