Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
As S1E Limited continues to experience remarkable growth, they are excited to announce an exceptional opportunity for a motivated Marketing Apprentice to become a vital part of their dynamic team. If you're fuelled by a passion for digital marketing and are eager to gain invaluable experience across the entire spectrum of marketing, from administration to […]
As S1E Limited continues to experience remarkable growth, they are excited to announce an exceptional opportunity for a motivated Marketing Apprentice to become a vital part of their dynamic team. If you're fuelled by a passion for digital marketing and are eager to gain invaluable experience across the entire spectrum of marketing, from administration to analytics, design, and strategy, then look no further.
At S1E Limited, they hold creativity, teamwork, and a hands-on approach to marketing in high regard. Here, you won't just be a spectator; you'll work hand-in-hand with their experienced Marketing Manager to leave a lasting impact on the world of social media.
As a Marketing Apprentice at S1E Limited, you won't be relegated to the sidelines. Instead, you'll have the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of digital marketing and develop skills that will set you up for a rewarding career.
In this role, you’ll work towards your level 3 Digital Marketing qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Social media: Learn and assist the team in the growth of the social platforms, planning and creating content, targeting prospects and customer engagement, analysis and reporting.
- Design and content creation: Work closely with other team members to create raw assets, such as images and videos.
- Web shop platform: Learn how our web shop delivers products to our customers, assisting with website management and product assets; including images and product literature.
- E-shots: Begin to understand how to manage subscribers, plan and execute communications and report on campaign stats.
- Events: Assisting in the organisation of participation at external exhibitions. Booking space, ordering materials, arranging transport etc. Attending events where appropriate.
- Analytics and reporting: Learn how to pull multiple statistics together into a marketing dashboard, helping to aid future decision-making.
- Other marketing-related activity as required by the Marketing Team Leaders and Marketing Manager; plus, other administrative tasks as required by the business.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £12,500 per annum
- Working Monday-Friday
- 39 hours a week: 08.30 – 17.00 (Mon-Thurs) & 08.30 – 16.00 (Fri), however, flexibility will be required to meet the demands of the role
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Company events
- Store discount
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Free flu jabs
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- High level of attention to detail and creative mind.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to organise and prioritise workload and to work within deadlines.
- Ability to work well within a team and take direction.
- Flexible approach to work ie “hands on”.
- Willing to attend relevant training courses as agreed with the Marketing Manager.
- Understanding of social media platforms.
- Knowledge/experience with photographic editing and design software would be beneficial.
- A grade 4/C at GCSE in English and Maths is required for this role.
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Digital Marketer.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.