System Support and Data Apprenticeship
Are you a creative and tech-savvy individual with a passion for Data Analytics? Do you want to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of pharmaceuticals and healthcare? If so, Acre Pharmacy wants YOU to join their team as a Data Analyst Apprentice! Acre Pharmacy is a leading pharmaceutical company dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare […]
Are you a creative and tech-savvy individual with a passion for Data Analytics? Do you want to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of pharmaceuticals and healthcare? If so, Acre Pharmacy wants YOU to join their team as a Data Analyst Apprentice!
Acre Pharmacy is a leading pharmaceutical company dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare services and products. They take pride in their commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. As they continue to grow, they are excited to offer a unique opportunity for a Data Analyst to be an integral part of their team.
As a Data Analyst, you will be an essential part of the team, responsible for building reports and dashboards, verify, cleanse and analyse data sets, present and visualise data, configure and maintain users’ Salesforce access and so much more to enhance your skills and reach your true potential as a Data Analyst!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Data Essentials qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Build Reports and Dashboards for Sales/ operations /Service and Board.
- Configure and maintain user's Salesforce access through Roles, Profiles, permission sets and sharing rules.
- Configure and maintain custom salesforce builds including objects, records and fields.
- Access Data Through Salesforce, Excel, Google Analytics.
- Analyse, verify and Clean Data Before Presentation.
- Salesforce Development Testing.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Salary – £18,000
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5 PM / 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- 22 days holiday plus 1 for each year you’re with the company, capped at 25
- Product discount
- Breakfast provided first Monday of the month
- Team outings
- Free parking
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised and structured thinking.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Going extra mile and inspiring, positive with vision to succeed.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues and customers to meet shared objectives.
- Grade 4/C in Math’s & English GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2.
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.