IT Support Apprenticeship
TieData Ltd is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic IT Apprentice to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about IT and eager to kick-start their career in the field. As an IT Apprentice, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience and have the chance to work with experienced professionals […]
TieData Ltd is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic IT Apprentice to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about IT and eager to kick-start their career in the field. As an IT Apprentice, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience and have the chance to work with experienced professionals in a dynamic and supportive environment.
For over 37 years, TieData Ltd has been a trusted partner for businesses seeking comprehensive IT solutions. They pride ourselves on providing top-notch IT services and support to their valued customers. The team of experts works tirelessly to address all IT-related needs and issues, ensuring the smooth operation of their clients' businesses.
In this role, you’ll work towards your IT Support Level 3 apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Build computer systems, additional memory, hard drive or graphics cards to an existing system
- Managing and monitoring backups
- Sending out simulated phishing attacks
- Updating windows operating systems, office applications and installing anti-virus
- Resetting passwords for user accounts within Office 365 and document changes within IT Glue
- Engaging with customers via phone, email, Teams and the ticketing system
- Diagnosing IT problems and faults using tools such as Microsoft event viewer
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £15,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday
- 08:30 – 17:00
- Fully Office Based
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Relaxed office environment
- Easily accessible location via public transport
- Christmas lockdown
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Passion for IT
- Ability to work as a team
- Committed to learning
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Support Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.