Are you looking to kick-start your career in the world of data and analytics? Do you have a passion for numbers, technology, and a desire to make a positive impact on your local community? If so, the North Lincolnshire Council has an exciting opportunity for you! As a Data Apprentice at North Lincolnshire Council, you will have the opportunity […]
Are you looking to kick-start your career in the world of data and analytics? Do you have a passion for numbers, technology, and a desire to make a positive impact on your local community? If so, the North Lincolnshire Council has an exciting opportunity for you!
As a Data Apprentice at North Lincolnshire Council, you will have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in the field of data analysis. You will work alongside their team of skilled professionals who are committed to using data to drive decision-making, improve services, and make a real difference to the lives of the residents.
North Lincolnshire Council is the governing body for the unitary authority of North Lincolnshire, and it is also the largest employer in the area. They are dedicated to delivering a wide range of services to the community, from education and social care to transport and infrastructure. Their mission is to make North Lincolnshire a great place to live, work, and visit.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Data Essentials Level 3 apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Collate, analyse and interpret internal assessment data
- Write reports for internal use as requested, for example our annual progress data and biannual reading test data
- Maintain and update data systems such as SIMS and SMID
- Cleanse data where needed to remove duplication
- Deal with student and parent queries regarding their data, subjects and timetables
- Learn how to build a Microsoft PowerBI dashboard and analyse the data
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £7,619 per annum (term time only)
- 39 weeks per annum
- Holidays during school holidays
- Fully Office based
- Government Pension Scheme
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Passion for Data Analysis
- Ability to work as a team
- Committed to learning
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.