Administration and Data Support Apprenticeship
Fairstone Group Ltd is on the hunt for a Data Essentials Apprentice to join their dynamic team. As one of the UK's leading financial services providers, they are committed to investing in future talent and nurturing potential within their organisation. This apprenticeship opportunity will allow you to embark on a rewarding career path while working […]
Fairstone Group Ltd is on the hunt for a Data Essentials Apprentice to join their dynamic team. As one of the UK's leading financial services providers, they are committed to investing in future talent and nurturing potential within their organisation. This apprenticeship opportunity will allow you to embark on a rewarding career path while working collaboratively with Financial Advisers and other colleagues, assisting in key administrative tasks.
At Fairstone they believe in investing in future talent and in supporting the development of potential across the business, especially when it comes to encouraging those in the first steps on their career paths.
In this role, you’ll work towards your level 3 Data Essentials qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Reporting on generative income and performance of financial advisors
- Collecting data from their internal CRM, putting it into Excel spreadsheets and creating visualisations
- Create and maintain files to log unidentified post items ensuring all data is captured whilst remaining within GDPR guidelines, ensuring the data is tracked and followed up within departmental SLA’s.
- Creating MI tableau reports for National and Divisional Directors
- Reporting on generative income from acquired IFAs and their clients
- Liaise with various providers, gathering and correlating plan/policy information and ensuring a smooth and timely business process.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £14,000 per annum
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off as additional leave
- Opportunity to purchase up to 5 days annual leave
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Death in service, 4x salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong organisational skills.
- Have Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and financial institutions in both written and verbal communication.
- Good IT skills Including an understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to acquire, update and apply new skills and knowledge.
- A grade 4/C at GCSE in Maths and English is required for this role.
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Data Analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.