IT Support Apprenticeship
Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating journey into the world of IT? Creative Networks, a leading company in Rochdale, is thrilled to offer an IT Apprenticeship that will ignite your passion for technology and empower you to make a real impact. Join their dynamic team and gain invaluable experience providing 1st Line IT […]
Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating journey into the world of IT? Creative Networks, a leading company in Rochdale, is thrilled to offer an IT Apprenticeship that will ignite your passion for technology and empower you to make a real impact.
Join their dynamic team and gain invaluable experience providing 1st Line IT Support and monitoring network and server infrastructure. This is not just any apprenticeship; it's your ticket to an exciting and fulfilling career!
If you are eager to start your IT career and want to join a company with a friendly culture and opportunities for growth, then this is the role for you!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 IT Support Apprenticeship, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Provide 1st Line IT Support: Respond to user inquiries and provide technical assistance promptly.
- Monitor Network & Server Infrastructure: Monitor the performance and availability of network and server infrastructure.
- Handle Service Desk Tasks: Answer phone calls and provide friendly and professional assistance.
- Manage service portal tickets and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Provide Remote and On-site IT Support: Assist users remotely by diagnosing and troubleshooting technical problems. Perform on-site visits to resolve hardware or software issues that cannot be addressed remotely.
- Respond to System Failures: Diagnose and troubleshoot issues to restore systems to full functionality. Collaborate with the IT team to identify root causes and implement preventive measures.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £14,000 – £16,000 Per annum
- Monday – Friday, Shift based: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM or 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (40 hours per week)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Friendly culture with a casual dress policy
- Breakout facilities with a pool table and American Diner
- Free parking
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Basic understanding of computer hardware, operating systems, and networking concepts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Customer service-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Due to the nature of the role a full UK driving license is required
- Understanding of how to use power tools is beneficial for the role
- Grade 4/C in GCSE Math and English
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualifications and experience you need to immerse yourself in an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Support technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.