Content Creator Apprenticeship
If you have a passion for writing and want to put it into action, then you may be the perfect match for Quirky Digital. Quirky Digital is a team of innovative and award-winning search marketing professionals who are obsessed with pushing the boundaries that other digital marketing agencies have created. They work with a variety […]
If you have a passion for writing and want to put it into action, then you may be the perfect match for Quirky Digital.
Quirky Digital is a team of innovative and award-winning search marketing professionals who are obsessed with pushing the boundaries that other digital marketing agencies have created. They work with a variety of businesses, from innovative start-ups to market-leading international brands.
They’re searching for the perfect Content Marketing Apprentice to join their growing team based in Liverpool City Centre!
You’ll be joining a growing team at a very exciting time, with the chance to excel within the business.
In this role, you’ll work towards your level 3 Content Creator qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Writing content for various clients while adhering to deadlines (blogs, service pages etc)
- Upload content to Content Management Systems and websites
- Involvement of planning and creating content through audio, written and imaged-based content.
- Responsible for engaging with their current and wider audience on social media platforms and via email
- Full involvement and creation of planning documents through regular briefs with the marketing team including; script writing, story boards, and conversion of content into charts and notes for the client development
- Sharing content to social media platforms
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £13,000– £15,000 starting salary
- Salary increments based on performance
- Working Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Standard holiday entitlement
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme – if the business grows, then they want your earnings to grow
- Hybrid working – their office is based in the thriving Liverpool business district, working from the office 4 days a week and 1 day at home
- Monthly Social Events – they are a sociable team, so they go out every month for food and drinks
- Personal Development Budget – allocated budget and time for your personal development (courses, events, webinars and memberships)
- As an apprentice you will be guaranteed to undertake regular continuous professional development opportunities which will only allow for improvement and development within the industry. You can access this through industry research, attending networking events with their wider team and also with access to online and face-to-face training seminars, also with current Quirky Digital staff members
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- A grade 4/C at GCSE in English and Maths is required for this role
- A passion for creative writing
- Willingness to learn
- An excellent communicator
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Content Creator.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.