EPX Technical Services is ready to elevate your IT career, just as they have successfully done with previous apprentices! With a rich history spanning over 15 years, EPX has closely collaborated with various organizations, understanding their unique business challenges. They offer comprehensive services, including IT Support, Cybersecurity, Future-proof Cloud Computing, and dependable Data Backup solutions. […]
EPX Technical Services is ready to elevate your IT career, just as they have successfully done with previous apprentices!
With a rich history spanning over 15 years, EPX has closely collaborated with various organizations, understanding their unique business challenges. They offer comprehensive services, including IT Support, Cybersecurity, Future-proof Cloud Computing, and dependable Data Backup solutions. EPX is your all-encompassing tech support partner, actively investing in talent development.
This is your opportunity to join the ranks of EPX's IT experts. You will be at the forefront of providing IT support services to EPX's esteemed customers and partners. Your role will encompass the complete ticket lifecycle management, seamlessly integrating with their internal systems.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Provide support to customers, suppliers, and partners via telephone, remote support and onsite visits
- Create and take ownership of tickets and be responsible for allocated work
- Communicate effectively with customers via telephone and maintain excellent written job-notes throughout
- Adhere to and contribute toward company processes and procedures
- Manage your workload, whilst meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
- Carry out Project Engineering works when required by Professional Services
- Provide support to all other areas of EPX as required
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- £15,000 Per annum
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays, 1 extra day per year of service for up to 5 years.
- Regular social events
- Salary review upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Company laptop and charging dock
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Avid problem solver
- A driver is required for this role due to the nature of the position
- Passion for IT
- Have the ability to multitask
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Grade 4/C in GCSE English and Maths or Level 2 equivalent
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification, and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective IT Support Technician.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.