Data Analyst Apprenticeship
With a starting apprenticeship salary of £20,000 per annum, this is an opportunity not to be missed! There’s also a clear progression route to becoming a Junior/Senior Data Analyst – you will really hit the ground running with Makutu. Makutu – the cloud data experts – specialise in assisting organisations with data architecture, data engineering, […]
With a starting apprenticeship salary of £20,000 per annum, this is an opportunity not to be missed! There’s also a clear progression route to becoming a Junior/Senior Data Analyst – you will really hit the ground running with Makutu.
Makutu – the cloud data experts – specialise in assisting organisations with data architecture, data engineering, data visualisation, data science and data security. Their main aim is to help organisations achieve more with their data. You will be surrounded by a team of experts who will help you thrive in your role and be successful in your apprenticeship!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 4 data analyst qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Produce meaningful, accurate and beautiful visualisations that bring your data to life
- Identify, design, and implement data curation processes using data pipelines and automation to ingest, cleanse and merge different data types
- Provide statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms to gain deeper insights into the data collected
- Work with different types of data from images, structured CSV, databases and streaming IoT data formats
- Liaise with customers to understand their business requirements, data assets and analytic reporting needs
- Design and build scalable, flexible data architectures within the cloud
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £20,000 per annum
- Working Monday-Friday, 8:45-17:15
- Fully remote working
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Weekday over-time given back in Lieu
- Team events/team away days
- Microsoft Azure Qualification – paid for by the business
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Relevant programming languages such as Python, R and SQL
- Able to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Desired, but not essential: experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI, Azure and SharePoint
- A Grade 4/C at GCSE in English and Maths is essential for this role
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualifications and experience you need to immerse yourself in an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective data analyst.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.