Are you an enthusiastic and driven Sales Executive with Business-to-Business experience looking to move into a rewarding company within the exciting world of digital apprenticeships?
What’s The Job?
Being a part of a leading apprenticeship training provider, you will play a pivotal role in promoting our apprenticeship training programmes and services to businesses across various industries. Your primary objective will be to drive sales growth and expand our client base by educating employers on the benefits a new apprentice can bring to their team, as well as upskilling their workforce through apprenticeships.
The working hours for this role are 37.5 hours per week: Monday – Thursday, 8:15am – 4.30pm & Friday, 8:15am – 3.30pm.
- Identify potential clients that could benefit from our apprenticeship programmes. Use various methods, such as email, content sharing, LinkedIn, and online research to create initial interest.
- Use telephone and video conferencing to engage with clients and understand their business requirements.
- Promote the value and benefits of our apprenticeship programs to prospective clients.
- Drive the sales process to successful closures and meet or exceed monthly sales targets.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities using our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Stay updated on industry trends and understand the demands to tailor our offerings.
- Experience in a Business-to-Business sales role (1+ year)
- Self-motivated, target driven and results-oriented, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Highly resilient
- Receptive to feedback, demonstrating awareness and ownership of professional development.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Being able to promote the benefits of a product and setting urgency to customers.
We’re passionate about you, your well-being, your performance, your development, and your overall experience at Baltic. Here are some Baltic benefits that you can look forward to:
- Fantastic progressions opportunities – we look to reward internal success!
- Fun environment with exciting social events
- Early finish every Friday
- 25+ days annual leave
- Never work weekends or Bank Holidays
- Full office shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Additional Life Event holiday every year
- 2 Additional Well-Being Days off every year
- Discounted gym membership