This Level 3 programme equips learners with the core skills and competencies they’ll need to thrive in an IT support role.
Our programme has been designed to support entry-level and junior helpdesk technicians, network support technicians, and those working in first or second line IT support roles.
Our five technical training modules will provide learners with the tools and knowledge to troubleshoot technology issues and solve IT problems. As apprentices progress through this course, they will learn skills including installing hardware and software, network troubleshooting and implementing security fixes for local and cloud-based systems.
On this programme, an apprentice is required to evidence the following workplace curriculum:
- Risk reduction/hazard mitigation (health and safety)
- Use of a range of tools for professional communication
- Secure connection of a range of devices to the company network
- Use of tools for hosting/analysing data
- Use of tools for testing, troubleshooting and analysing problems
- Configure a range of hardware in accordance with business requirements
- Configure a range of software in accordance with business requirements