This unit is delivered over 4 days through the SMART Classroom. This will be followed by a 1 day exam at a local test centre.
- Understand the use of a range of cabling and connectivity, the various types of antennas, wireless systems and IT test equipment
- Understand maintenance processes
- Understand the fundamentals of computer configuration
- Understand the architecture of computer and business systems
- Understand the application of computational unit notation
- Understand networking skills necessary to maintain a secure network