The power of data is undeniable. When used to its full potential, data generates insight, identifies inefficiency, and drives innovation. Demand for data analysts is growing, with 86% of managers reporting difficulties hiring talent in this field.
This programme offers a great way to boost your short term data team capacity, whilst building up the technical skills you’ll need for the future.
- Over 94% of Baltic Apprentices stay with their employer after completing their programme
- Our overall achievement rate is 2% above the National Average
- 100% of Baltic’s Data Analyst Apprentices successful achieved their qualification in 2019-20
- Our Newcastle office is based in The Catalyst, a specialist data space that is also home to the National Innovation Centre for Data.
- Baltic are uniquely placed to bring a fresh perspective to our data apprenticeships; building relationships with national experts on data, and seeing these innovative applications, visualisations, and processing tools and techniques first-hand.