Job Title: Junior Videographer
Line Manager: Videographer
Location: Morton Park, Darlington
DBS Check Required: Yes
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Who we are
Baltic are a national apprenticeship training provider focused solely on tech and digital skills. We exist to address emerging digital skills needs and launch long term careers through high quality apprenticeship training. We’re looking for a Videographer to join our dynamic marketing team and support with a number of exciting video projects.
What’s the job?
As we continue our ambitious plans to innovate our apprenticeship programmes and delivery, we’re looking to strengthen our brand and curriculum collateral with video-led content. You’ll work alongside another Videographer to plan, film, and edit video content for multiple audiences, including apprentices, employers and internal staff. To be successful in this role, you must be able to understand ideas and briefs and work creatively to produce the desired content.
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Plan, shoot and edit engaging video content
- Film external and internal shoots
- Review performance of video content
- Manage image/video requests
- Create shot lists/storyboards
- Create motion graphics
- In-house photography
- Image retouching
- Work closely with the marketing and other internal teams
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent in Video, Film Production or Media Studies
- Exceptional video editing skills
- Experience shooting videos
- Post-production skills, particularly Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Excellent photography and videography skills
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience creating motion graphics, particularly Adobe After Effects
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience creating compelling content
- Experience script writing
- Knowledge of IT & Digital apprenticeships
- Experience creating e-learning video content
How To Apply
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for your skills and experience, complete and submit your application today using the buttons below.
At Baltic Apprenticeships, we champion the alternative and are committed to diversity and inclusion. As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, ancestry, belief, colour, disability, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, nationality, neurodivergence, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or socio-economic status. Whether you’re starting out in your career, switching to a new one, or bring years of sector-specific experience with you, you can become a changemaker and find your people at Baltic.
This post qualifies for visa sponsorship and we welcome applications from those requiring such support.