Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Sales Hub, Newton Aycliffe
Who We Are
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. As we continue our journey towards excellence, we have identified the need to recruit a Talent Creation Coordinator who will encourage and coordinate the sign up of learners onto our digital skills accelerator programmes.
What’s the job?
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will join our brilliant Talent Creation Team. You will be responsible for filling cohorts of learners onto our digital skills accelerator programmes to ensure our contract spend is maximized. You will assist with the onboarding co-ordination through regular check-in calls with our learners ensuring all eligibility checks and paperwork have been returned ahead of course. From day one, you will build relationships with our learners not only supporting with the sign up process but continuing to check-in and guide our learners throughout their programme. This role provides you the opportunity to make a real impact on people's lives, you will enroll learners onto courses that could shape their future career choices. Are you ready to be a change maker?
Who are you?
We are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious individual to join our team. You must be confident speaking to people via phone and email and have an ability to deliver first class customer service. Organization is key, you must be able to manage your own diary and keep all relevant paperwork up to date. We are prepared to invest in you as your employer therefore opportunities to progress will be available. We also want to reward you for your hard work so this role does come with the opportunity to achieve quarterly bonus if KPI’s are met (hopefully exceeded).
If you are hardworking, self-motivated individual with strong communication and listening skills who has the ability to coordinate our leaners through our digital skills accelerator courses then maybe this is the role for you?
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Educate candidates on upcoming pre-apprenticeships programmes such as our Data Skills Accelerator Bootcamp.
- Coordinate candidate sign up by completing eligibility checks and ensuring relevant paperwork is completed by liaising with on-boarding.
- To liaise with candidates throughout the programme ensuring they are engaged and kept up to date at all times.
- Conduct Adobe Connect tutorial sessions with learners to ensure they are prepared ahead of course.
- To keep company CRM systems up to date at all times.
- Complete regular check-in phone calls to request learner workbook and diary.
- Prepare and send registration lists across to our Talent Creation Technical Trainers.
- Setting expectations with learners prior to enrolment
- Ensuring feedback from trainers are sent to our Recruitment Team to support with their screening calls
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Education to GCSE Level (5 x GCSE A-C)
- Experience in delivering exceptional customer service either face to face or over the phone
- Confident communicator both written and verbal
- Logical thinker who is self-motivated and adaptable
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Resilient and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Educated to A-Level/BTEC in Business Admin or similar qualification
- Open, honest and transparent communicator
- Good understanding of our Company values and people behaviours
If you are as excited as we are about this opportunity, then click apply. We can’t wait to see your application and to get you started on your Baltic Journey!
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, complete and submit your application today using the buttons below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.
This post qualifies for visa sponsorship and we welcome applications from those requiring such support.
If you have any issues submitting your CV please direct it to email@example.com, we can't wait to see your application!