Job Title: Sales Manager
Department: New Business
Salary: Up to £37,000.00 per annum + OTE of £12,000
Location: Pioneer house, Morton Park Darlington
DBS Check Required: Yes
Who We Are
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech, and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. We have ambitious growth plans that include the continued innovation of our product, customer experience and increasing our capacity to create even more life changing opportunities; shaping the Tech & Digital talent of the future. To support us in achieving these aims and delivering our mission, we have a new opportunity for a Sales Manager to join our team.
If our mission and this opportunity resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
What’s the job?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join our New Business teams. After a sustained period of success we are looking to grow our New Business teams further and very much welcome external applicants for the role!
The Sales Manager will manage a team of client engagement consultants that are for responsible for engaging with potential new customers and securing relevant opportunities to discuss our apprenticeship services.
As the Sales Manager, they will coach, develop and motivate their team to give them every opportunity to hit their own sales targets. They will focus on increasing our brand presence within their team’s defined territories and opening up more opportunities for young people. They will be an advocate of our brand and will provide advice and guidance to their team of consultants to better understand and communicate with our target market.
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- To manage and motivate a team of Sales Consultants to exceed sales targets
- To liaise with other departments and facilitate in achieving apprentice starts for the business in the quickest timeframes
- To support the creation and implementation of the New Business Sales strategy
- To report on and monitor sales targets activity key performance indicators
- To ensure continual coaching and development of all your sales team
- To identify key areas for improvement in the New Business sales process
- To promote and continually drive the Baltic values and behaviors throughout their team and Baltic
- Deal with all aspects of people management – reviews, attendance, queries
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Sales environment
- Previous experience managing and supporting a team is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to build relationships with staff members
- A natural ability to motivate and inspire others on a daily basis
- An understanding of effective sales techniques
- Strong time and task management skills
- Highly Self-Motivated and Results Driven
- Ambitious and Resilient
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, complete and submit your application today using the buttons below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.