Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer
Salary: £17,000.00 per annum
Location: Certus House, Newton Aycliffe
DBS Check Required: Yes
Who We Are
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do.
We have ambitious growth plans that include the continued innovation of our product, customer experience and increasing our capacity to create even more life changing opportunities; shaping the Tech & Digital talent of the future. As an expert Tech & Digital training provider, we are passionate about delivering outstanding learner experiences that enables the development and acquisition of essential skills, experience and qualifications required to forge a successful career in industry.
If our mission and this opportunity resonates with you, we want to hear from you.
What’s the Job?
As a Resourcer working within our Recruitment Team, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on people’s lives. You will be the first point of contact for candidates applying for a range of Digital Apprenticeships and you’ll provide a seamless link as they progress through the recruitment process, ensuring a positive and efficient customer experience.
Your role will involve managing and developing a talent pool of candidates, supporting them to improve their applications by providing a range of information, advice and guidance whilst maintaining regular contact. Job satisfaction will be high as you will be instrumental in helping young people begin their careers in an exciting and evolving industry.
This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity which will allow you to develop core skills, with the opportunity to progress into a Recruitment Consultant position further down the line.
Role responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Reviewing candidate applications and determining suitability based on role and apprenticeship programme
- Ensuring unsuccessful applicants are informed in a timely manner with clear rationale and advice around next steps
- Screening candidates to understand suitability and eligibility for our opportunities
- Maintaining a talent pool of available candidates, ensuring regular engagement is carried out with our core behaviours demonstrated during each interaction.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer service/facing experience (minimum 1 year)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills – including proficiency in the use of IT systems such as Microsoft Office programs
- Strong interpersonal skills – with ability to build relationships and work both independently and as part of a supportive team
- Strong administrative skills – with an ability to work methodically, accurately and under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong communication skills – with confidence in speaking over the phone
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a resourcing/recruitment role would be beneficial but not essential
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, submit your CV and Covering Letter using the 'Apply Now' button below.