Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Line Manager: Junior Recruitment Manager
Location: Sales Hub, Newton Aycliffe, DL5 6ZE
DBS Check Required: Yes
Salary: £18,000-20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
General Job Description
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Are you passionate about helping young people start their career? Are you a confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a passion for building relationships? Are you able to be adaptable and work in a fast paced environment? Can you provide a first class service to both our employers and candidates?
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. As we continue our journey toward excellence, we have identified the need to grow our Recruitment Team.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will join our dedicated team of Recruiters who deliver and provide outstanding advice and guidance to candidates who are looking to secure an apprenticeship.
You have the opportunity to make a real impact on people's lives. Job satisfaction will be high as you will become a key part in guiding candidates through our screening process. You will be responsible for candidate sourcing (composing accurate and attractive adverts), building and maintaining a talent pool of available candidates and guiding applicants through our in-depth screening and application processes via telephone and online throughout to placement. Your mission will be to place candidates with the right employer, in the right role, on the right apprenticeship program.
If you are an ambitious, high energy individual with strong communication and listening skills who has the ability to meet and exceed employer expectations then maybe this is the role for you?
Recruitment Consultant Duties:
- To be actively involved in the recruitment and interview process of candidates for apprenticeships and training programmes
- Create and post engaging job advertisements to attract maximum candidate numbers
- Match individuals to specific employment opportunities
- Carry out in-depth screening and application via telephone
- To assist and support in the recruitment process ensuring company policies and procedures are followed at all stages
- To liaise with candidates throughout the recruitment process ensuring they are engaged and kept up to date at all times
- Carry out in-depth interview preparation with candidates to assist them in their job search
- Coordinate and attend candidate focused events and meetings, ensuring suitable resources are available
- To keep company CRM systems up to date at all times
- To manage all administration relating to vacancy caseload including
- Any other ad hoc duties
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a fast paced recruitment role (min 1-2 years)
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to build relationships, rapport and strong understanding of candidate and employer needs
- Strong time and task management skills
- Self-Motivated and Results Driven
- Ambitious and Resilient
- Open, honest and transparent communicator
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Apprenticeship sector experience
- Knowledge of the apprenticeship sector
- Knowledge of IT programs: IT, Software Development, Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of recruitment legislation, processes and practice
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Good understanding of our company values and people behaviours
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, submit your CV and Covering Letter using the 'Apply Now' button below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries about this post, our application process or the retention of your data.