Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 per annum (+6K OTE uncapped)
Hours: 40 hours per week (Mon – Thurs, 8:45am - 5pm; Fri 8:45am - 4pm)
Location: Sales Hub, Newton Aycliffe
About the Job:
As a Recruitment Consultant, you have the opportunity to make a real impact on people's lives. Job satisfaction will be high as you will become a key part in guiding candidates through our screening process. You will work as part of a collaborative and passionate Recruitment Team with a dedication to sourcing and placing apprenticeship candidates with the right employer, in the right vacancy and on the right apprenticeship program.
Our Recruiters are critical to the long-term success and achievement of our learners, ensuring through thorough screening and application processes that we identify opportunities that are a mutual fit for employer and learner and that will lead to our learner’s development, progression and achievement. You will be responsible for candidate sourcing (composing accurate and attractive adverts), building and maintaining a talent pool of available candidates – ensuring regular contact and engagement – guiding them through our in-depth screening and application processes via telephone and online throughout to placement.
This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity, not only financially but also in knowing that your role is positively impacting the futures of our learners. You are truly #ChangingFutures!
Are you an experienced recruiter (minimum 1-2 years) looking for a role with true reward, purpose and satisfaction?
Do you deliver excellence in customer service in every interaction?
- Passionate & enthusiastic about succeeding in being the best version of you, delivering show stopping performance;
- A confident communicator: with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, with a passion for building relationships;
- Customer focused and diligent with an ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Adaptable & ambitious: with a commitment to embracing change and a willingness to learn;
Do you want to work in a rewarding and engaging environment supportive of your continuous learning & development, committed to providing a values driven culture and rewarding career opportunities?
Would you like to join an organisation passionate about creating opportunities for young people in one of the fastest growing industries in the world, creating apprenticeships that are #ChangingFutures?
If so, our Recruitment Consultant vacancy could be the perfect fit for you!
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first apprenticeship training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution.
Our vision is to champion change to constantly look to the future. We want to transform the way people recruit, to change the way people learn and to positively shift the perception of apprenticeships.
By using technology to teach technology, we deliver flexible and dynamic learning where our audience lives most: online. But as impressive as technology is, it needs a human touch. People are more than ones and zeroes and we provide ourselves on our warm, attentive approach to apprentices and employers. Changing lives is a big responsibility, we handle it with care. There is a reason we were awarded a rating of “Distinction” from the Institute of Customer Service.
What we’ll offer you:
If you are looking for a rewarding and inspiring company, then Baltic is the one for you. As part of this role, you will work with a passionate team of Business Consultants, all of whom thrive in the motivating and fast-paced environment. We’ll also offer you:
- An uplifting culture and the tools to succeed in being the best version of yourself;
- Many social events including awards nights to celebrate team achievements, quarterly charity fundraising days and Christmas party not to be missed!;
- Aspirational progression opportunities and development plans; and
- Continuous learning & development opportunities that promote internal growth and progression. A robust induction plan is made for our new recruits that provides them with the knowledge, tools and skills to succeed in demonstrating the Baltic Behaviours.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, submit your CV and Covering Letter using the 'Apply Now' button below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries about this post, our application process or the retention of your data.