Job Title: Programme Manager
Line Manager: Head of Assessment
Location: Morton Park, Darlington
DBS Check Required: Yes
Salary: £35,000.00 - £38,000.00 per annum (depending on experience) + £6,000 OTE
Who We Are
Baltic are a national apprenticeship training provider focused solely on tech and digital skills. We exist to address emerging digital skills needs and launch long term careers through high quality apprenticeship training. To support with our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for a Programme Manager to join our growing Assessment Team.
What's the job?
The role of Programme Manager is central to Baltic delivering on our Routeway strategy. You will be responsible for owning and improving all aspects of the operational performance, learner experience and customer satisfaction of the Routeway.
This extremely exciting role brings to life Baltic’s vision of developing a team of passionate digital experts and creating high quality programmes that are highly sought-after in the tech and digital sector.
Duties of this role include:
- Holistic understanding and control of the performance of the route way, including frequent review and management of key performance indicators such as:
- Timely Achievers
- EPA Achievement Results
- Right First Time
- Customer Satisfaction
- Lead on quarterly route way meetings with assessment, IQA and training. These workshops should lead into a collaborative action plan that outlines key areas of improvement for the quarter, then it is the responsibility of the Programme Manager to direct and ensure each action is implemented and achieved
- Develop the team into experts through the CPD framework and empowering people management
- Ensure that Baltic’s Curriculum Vision is brought to life through the Learning Mentors and Technical Skills Coach
- Retain a team of passionate digital experts and create a people culture within your team that thrives
- Understand the End Point Assessment structure for your route way, and be confident in dealing with relevant stakeholders in order to improve the quality of the EPA process and the results we’re awarded (such as BCS and AP)
- Programme Managers and people managers alike should make a habit of broadcasting their teams’ many achievements.
- Likewise, you need to be accountable for the team’s failures, and be the driving force that helps your team improve.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- The programme manager should have:
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the programme teams, including Assessment, Training, IQA and the wider business.
- Good knowledge of reporting to assist in monitoring, planning and controlling each of its programmes
- Good understanding of the learner journey
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems based on trends and people performance
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, submit your CV and Covering Letter using the 'Apply Now' button below.
At Baltic Apprenticeships, we champion the alternative and are committed to diversity and inclusion. As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, ancestry, belief, colour, disability, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, nationality, neurodivergence, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or socio-economic status. Whether you’re starting out in your career, switching to a new one, or bring years of sector-specific experience with you, you can become a changemaker and find your people at Baltic.