Job Title: On-boarding Coordinator
Line Manager: On-boarding Team Leader
Location: Head office, Newton Aycliffe
DBS Check Required: Yes
Salary: Up to £19,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Who We Are
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. We have ambitious growth plans that include the continued innovation of our product, customer experience and increasing our capacity to create even more life-changing opportunities; shaping the Tech & Digital talent of the future. As an expert Tech & Digital training provider, we are passionate about delivering outstanding learner experiences that enable the development and acquisition of essential skills, experience and qualifications required to forge a successful career in the industry.
If our mission and this opportunity resonates with you, we want to hear from you.
What’s the job?
We are recruiting for an On-boarding Coordinator to join our Admissions team. You will work within our Admissions Department working collaboratively and passionately in delivery outstanding customer service to our customers. Your role is critical to the success and achievement of our on programme learners; sharing your knowledge and expertise, enabling development and, above all, having a lasting impact on their future life and career.
You will be responsible for the on-boarding our apprentices on to their Apprenticeship Programme. Through this, you will set the standard of support and service they will receive throughout their journey with Baltic Apprenticeships. You will create a supportive environment, driving passion and curiosity from your attendees for their industry, apprenticeship and role.
You will be required to complete administrative duties that further support you, your colleagues to deliver a First Class service to our customers.
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Conduct online learner inductions and complete all supporting paperwork as required
- Update data management system with relevant learner progress information
- Work with internal departments for preparation of documentation linking to on-boarding
- Communicate with customer’s to schedule on-boarding sessions for apprentices.
- Provide excellent service to our customers championing progress throughout all areas of the apprenticeship programme
- To provide any other admin support that is required for the department
- Liaise with the Operations teams in order to maintain quality and compliance of learner files
- General administrative tasks for such as; data input, compliance checks.
- To undertake any such duties which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities/grade of the post as defined, subject to the proviso that any changes of a permanent nature shall be incorporated into the job description in specific terms, following consultation with the recognized trade unions.
- To answer incoming calls and handle them where applicable for the department on a daily basis
Essential Skills and Experience:
- GCSE Maths and English grades A-C (or equivalent
- Organised approach to work
- Proficiency with the use of IT systems and databases including Microsoft Office programs
- Strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to build relationships, rapport and a strong understanding with each learner
- An analytical individual, with an eye for and attention to detail
- Able to complete tasks to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team and hardworking and willing to learn
How To Apply
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, complete and submit your application today using the buttons below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.
This post qualifies for visa sponsorship and we welcome applications from those requiring such support.