Job Title: Management Information and Systems Lead
Line Manager: Head of Operations
Location: Head Office, Newton Aycliffe
DBS Check Required: Yes
Salary: £25,000.00 - £27,000.00 annum (depending on experience)
Who We Are
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech, and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. We have ambitious growth plans that include the continued innovation of our product, customer experience and increasing our capacity to create even more life changing opportunities; shaping the Tech & Digital talent of the future. To support us in achieving these aims and delivering our mission, we have a new opportunity for a Management Information and Systems Lead to join our team.
If our mission and this opportunity resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
What’s the job?
Working for a digitally dedicated employer to drive innovation through system management, data excellence and insight. This is an exciting opportunity to lead on the data integrity across the business, maximizing the output and quality from our current systems and shaping the future of our data intelligence. It will be your role to integrate Baltic’s systems and CRMs to support a more effective and efficient learner journey. You will work with key stakeholders to consolidate and automate our workload to achieve our business strategy.
In a data driven world, nothing is more critical than finding out exactly what is going on around you. So, we are looking for a critical thinker, who can provide informed recommendations on our data management systems, to drive positive change. An individual with fantastic communication skills who is comfortable working with key stakeholders to gather their requirements through discussions, interviews and research.
Roles and Responsibilites (include but not limited to):
- Develop, automate, and maintain the output of our data systems for key functions of the business, focusing on measures which support current business objectives.
- Evaluate the functionality of data management systems used across the company
- Consult with systems users to ascertain needs and to ensure that systems meet user or project requirements
- Facilitate user training, support, advice, and feedback
- Maintain and continually evaluate the MI reporting requirements and identify areas which require further development.
- Collaborate with management to ensure relevant measures are presented in a way which focuses attention where it is needed most at a point in time.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Act as a key contact for our external Data Management Systems
- Coordinate all systems development including the composure of technical specification and providing insight, advice and guidance as part of the larger working group.
- Work closely alongside the developers during the quotation and implementation stages, UAT and live environment testing, strategically rolling out new processes across all users with training, continued support and training manuals.
- Look to mitigate costs across all systems, streamline processes and remove duplication where possible to improve data quality
- Utilise database and web applications to design and evaluate business intelligence tools and automated reports.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in MI and Systems Management role
- Demonstrable experience of report production, statistical analysis and change implementation
- Experience in data quality checking, validation controls and techniques
- Understands and shares in our Brand Identity, Culture and Mission
- Excellent communication skills to a range of different audiences
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritise based on business need
- Methodical in approach with excellent attention to detail
- Motivated with demonstrable experience of contributing to overall Business Objectives
- Experience and/or hold a relevant qualification in project management
- Stakeholder Management Experience
How To Apply
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, complete and submit your application today using the buttons below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.
This post qualifies for visa sponsorship and we welcome applications from those requiring such support.