Job Title: Junior Project Support Officer
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week (Mon – Thurs, 8:45am - 5pm; Fri 8:45pm - 4pm)
Location: Sales Hub, Newton Aycliffe
About the Job:
As a Junior Project Support Officer, you will help shape the success of major business transformation and participate in the creation and implementation of improvement programmes. Within this role you will work collaboratively and efficiently across departments to support projects, programmes and other activity that will deliver the transformation needed to continuously improve Baltic Apprenticeships portfolio.
Your role is critical to the long-term success and achievement of Baltic as the projects you will engage with will look at how we can improve our customer interaction. As a Junior PSO you will be a customer-focused thinker, who can see through the noise to find the root cause with an open mind and inquisitive nature. Additionally, you will passionately champion and drive the continuous improvement and quality of Baltic’s ‘Customer Journey’, ensuring we deliver best in class customer experience to our learners and employers.
This is more than ‘just another’ Project Support Officer role. This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity, knowing that you and your role are positively impacting the futures of our leaners. You are truly #ChangingFutures!
Are you a customer-focused thinker, with strong analytical skills and an ability to identify the ‘root cause’?
Do you have experience of project management?
- Passionate & enthusiastic about succeeding in being the best version of you, delivering show stopping performance;
- A confident communicator: with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail;
- A creative thinker, with a flair for innovation and continuous improvement;
- Adaptable & ambitious: with a commitment to embracing change and a willingness to learn;
Do you want to work in a rewarding and engaging environment supportive of your continuous learning & development, committed to providing a values driven culture and rewarding career opportunities?
Would you like to join an organisation passionate about creating opportunities for young people in one of the fastest growing industries in the world, creating apprenticeships that are #ChangingFutures?
If so, our Junior Project Support Officer vacancy could be the perfect fit for you!
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first apprenticeship training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution.
Our vision is to champion change to constantly look to the future. We want to transform the way people recruit, to change the way people learn and to positively shift the perception of apprenticeships.
By using technology to teach technology, we deliver flexible and dynamic learning where our audience lives most: online. But as impressive as technology is, it needs a human touch. People are more than ones and zeroes and we provide ourselves on our warm, attentive approach to apprentices and employers. Changing lives is a big responsibility, we handle it with care. There is a reason we were awarded a rating of “Distinction” from the Institute of Customer Service.
What we’ll offer you:
If you are looking for a rewarding and inspiring company, then Baltic is the one for you. As part of this role, you will work with a passionate team of Business Consultants, all of whom thrive in the motivating and fast-paced environment. We’ll also offer you:
- An uplifting culture and the tools to succeed in being the best version of yourself;
- Many social events including awards nights to celebrate team achievements, quarterly charity fundraising days and Christmas party not to be missed!;
- Aspirational progression opportunities and development plans; and
- Continuous learning & development opportunities that promote internal growth and progression. A robust induction plan is made for our new recruits that provides them with the knowledge, tools and skills to succeed in demonstrating the Baltic Behaviours.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, submit your CV and Covering Letter using the 'Apply Now' button below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about this post, our application process or the retention of your data.