Job Title: Junior Digital Marketing Trainer
Salary: Up to £20,000.00 (depending on experience)
Location: Home Based
DBS Check Required: Yes
Who We Are:
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist; it drives everything we do.
We have ambitious growth plans that include the continued innovation of our product, customer experience and increasing our capacity to create even more life changing opportunities, shaping the Tech & Digital talent of the future. To support us in achieving these aims and delivering our mission, we have a new opportunity for a Junior Marketing Trainer to join our team.
If our mission and this opportunity resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
What’s the job?
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing? Are you looking to get into teaching?
As a Junior Marketing Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering outstanding teaching & learning to cohorts of learners across our L3 Digital Marketing apprenticeship programme; Your job is to enable the development and acquisition of key knowledge, skills and competencies required of their apprenticeship standard. You will also support with invigilation of associated vendor and awarding body exams, consistent with internal and external procedures.
We will provide you the necessary tools, training, and skills to be able to take your passion for marketing and turn you into a customer-focused, high-performing member of our training team.
Above all, you will play a leading role in facilitating life changing outcomes for young people through the power of apprenticeships. Are you ready to be a change maker?
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
• To provide professional and high-quality training as part of our apprenticeship programmes via our SMART Classrooms
• Invigilate vendor and awarding body exams whilst adhering to exam body and local policies and procedures
• Responsible for the delivery of the programme to the agreed schedule and standards
• Coach and mentor learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
• To manage all uploaded leaner work within the agreed timeframes and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
• To maintain accurate documentation
• To undertake all aspects of the post in accordance with the companies Equal Opportunities policy
• To comply with GDPR in relation to collection, use, storage, and disposal of personal or sensitive data
• To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required by the awarding body
• To support the promotion and growth of apprenticeships throughout the programmes
• Deliver to class sizes of up to 12 delegates
Essential Skills and Experience:
• A keen interest in, and knowledge of, Digital Marketing
• A passion for training/coaching and hold or be willing to achieve a teaching qualification
• Strong verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate clearly and explain technical concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
• The ability to build relationships, rapport, and a strong understanding with each learner
• An ability to encourage and motivate others with drive to achieve successful programme outcomes
• Open, honest, and transparent communicator
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Relevant experience of delivering technical training or working in Digital Marketing
• Hold recognised qualifications in marketing or digital marketing.
• Understanding of apprenticeships
• Good understanding of our company values and people behaviours
• Understands and shares in our vision, mission, and core purpose
Key Performance Indicators:
• Achieve consistently “Good” or above observation grades
• Achieve a minimum 85% first time pass rate
• Achieve a minimum 90% Customer Satisfaction score
Continuous Personal and Professional Development:
As we want you to become a passionate expert, we are committed to supporting you in learning new skills and expanding your knowledge. We have built relevant training and accreditation into your development plan and as a Junior Digital Marketing Technical Trainer, we will support you to achieve the below qualifications (if not already achieved):
• Level 3 Award in Education and Training
• Level 3 Principles of Coding & Principles of Online and Offline Marketing
• Google AIQ
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, submit your CV and Covering Letter using the 'Apply Now' button below.