Job Title: Junior Digital Marketing Technical Trainer
Line Manager: Training Manager
Location: Home Based
DBS Check Required: Yes
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum (depending on experience)
General Job Description
Do you have marketing experience? Are you looking to get into teaching? Do you have the ability to motivate and guide learners through their digital apprenticeship programme?
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. As we continue our journey towards excellence, we have identified the need to recruit a Junior Digital Marketing Technical Trainer who will support with the delivery and development of our Digital Marketing programmes.
Based upon the Junior Trainer’s performance and needs of the business, this will lead into a full-time training position within the Technical Training team; delivering training courses where the world lives most; online! As a training provider who genuinely care about the success of our apprentices you will go on to deliver high quality programmes and technical training encompassing knowledge, understanding, and supporting in workplace competence. In doing so you will be supporting our apprentices to BE THE FUTURE!
As a learning organisation, we are committed to the continuous development and progression of our employees and seek to create an environment where learning is constant. As such, you will be required to provide guidance to other members of the team in the capacity of sharing knowledge and best practice, so as to support the team to continue to meet the needs of our business. In return, you will benefit from learning from those in the team, sharing in their knowledge and experience along with support of your Line Manager in identifying and arranging training opportunities for your continuous professional development.
If you are an ambitious, diligent individual with strong communication and listening skills who has the ability to teach and motivate leaners, then maybe this is the role for you?
Junior Digital Marketing Technical Trainer Duties:
- To provide professional and high quality training as part of our apprenticeship programmes via our SMART Classrooms
- Responsible for the delivery of the programme to the agreed schedule and standards
- Coach and mentor the learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
- To manage all uploaded leaner work within the agreed timeframes and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
- Mark learner assignment work in a timely fashion
- Manage any re-work of assignments
- Deliver exam support sessions to increase exam passing rates
- To maintain accurate documentation
- To undertake all aspects of the post in accordance with the companies Equal Opportunities policy
- To comply with GDPR in relation to collection, use, storage and disposal of personal or sensitive data
- To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required by the awarding body
- To support the promotion and growth of apprenticeships throughout the programmes
- Marking and assessment of assignments/learner work
- Achieve consistently “Good” observation grades
- Achieve the benchmark of 85% learner feedback scores and learner achievement
- Deliver to class sizes of up to 12 delegates
- Invigilate vendor and awarding body exams whilst adhering to exam body and local policies and procedure
Extensive travel will be involved in the role.
Subject to the duration of the need, the special conditions given below apply:
- The nature of the work may involve the post holder carrying out work outside of normal working hours.
- The post holder may be required to attend, from time to time, training courses, conferences, seminars or other meetings as required by his/her own training needs and the needs of the service.
- Expenses will be paid in accordance with BTS Conditions of Service.
- This post is subject to a check being carried out by the DBS at enhanced level.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A passion for training/coaching
- Hold or be willing to work towards AET Qualification
- Technical knowledge and understanding in digital marketing
- An ability to communicate clearly and explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Able to commit to travel for invigilation of exams
- An ability to encourage and motivate others
- Open, honest and transparent communication
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Worked or delivered training within the relevant digital industry
- Understanding of Apprenticeships & Readiness for Work Programmes
- Hold vendor exams in the relevant discipline
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships (sector, standards etc.)
- Understands and shares in our vision, mission and core purpose
- Good understanding of our company values and people behaviours
How To Apply
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, complete and submit your application today using the buttons below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.