Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on qualifications & experience)
About the job:
Reporting into your Assessment Manager, you will be working within a team of Assessors (of varying skills and experience), with strong emphasis on a collaborative and supportive approach to delivering outstanding assessment support to our learners. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Providing professional and quality assessment guidance and pastoral care for a case load of apprenticeship learners;
- Delivery and assessment of programs to support Level 3 and 4 learners to achieve advanced apprenticeships through: action planning of assessment plans, monthly feedback and portfolio building;
- Making contact every 6 weeks via our S.M.A.R.T (online live) classrooms to carry out assessment reviews, ensuring learner progress remains on track;
- Monitoring and marking of assessment plans in line with the Program Standards;
- Working with internal IQA to ensure apprenticeship assessment is delivered to the agreed Standards and regulatory requirements; and
- Completing regular internal training to ensure program knowledge is continuously developed.
A full induction and robust initial training plan will be provided when you start with the company and you will receive ongoing training, development and coaching from your Assessment Manager, IQA Lead and experienced colleagues to provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to succeed.
Are you a college, apprenticeship or university graduate looking for an exciting and rewarding career?
Are you currently in a role without purpose or satisfaction, looking for an exciting and rewarding career change?
Do you have the desire to support and guide our learners through their apprenticeship journey, ensuring they reach timely completion and exceed their potential?
Do you have knowledge or experience with IT, Software Development or Digital Marketing?
- Passionate & enthusiastic about succeeding in being the best version of you;
- A confident communicator: with strong speaking and listening skills (specifically over the telephone);
- Customer focused and diligent;
- Adaptable & ambitious: with a commitment to embracing change and a willingness to learn;
Do you want to work in a rewarding and engaging environment supportive of your continuous learning & development, committed to providing a values-driven culture and rewarding career opportunities?
Would you like to join an organisation passionate about creating opportunities for young people in one of the fastest growing industries in the world, creating apprenticeships that are #ChangingFutures?
If so, our Junior Assessor vacancy could be the perfect fit for you!
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first apprenticeship training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution.
Our vision is to champion change to constantly look to the future. We want to transform the way people recruit, to change the way people learn and to positively shift the perception of apprenticeships.
By using technology to teach technology, we deliver flexible and dynamic learning where our audience lives most: online. But as impressive as technology is, it needs a human touch. People are more than ones and zeroes and we provide ourselves on our warm, attentive approach to apprentices and employers. Changing lives is a big responsibility, we handle it with care. There is a reason we were awarded a rating of “Distinction” from the Institute of Customer Service.
What we’ll offer you:
If you are looking for a rewarding and inspiring company, then Baltic is the one for you. As part of this role, you will work with a passionate team of Business Consultants, all of whom thrive in the motivating and fast-paced environment. We’ll also offer you:
- An uplifting culture and the tools to succeed in being the best version of yourself;
- Many social events including awards nights to celebrate team achievements, quarterly charity fundraising days and Christmas party not to be missed!;
- Aspirational progression opportunities and development plans; and
- Continuous learning & development opportunities that promote internal growth and progression. A robust induction plan is made for our new recruits that provides them with the knowledge, tools and skills to succeed in demonstrating the Baltic Behaviours.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our mission #ChangingFutures, we look forward to receiving an application from you!
Download the full job description & person specification below, applying today by downloading and submitting a completed application form via the online submission below or direct to email@example.com
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive working environment, we positively encourage applications from candidates from underrepresented communities and minority groups.