Salary: £20,000.00 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Sales Hub, Certus House, Newton Aycliffe
Are you an experienced Marketing or PR professional (minimum 1-2 years) looking for a role with true reward, purpose and satisfaction?
Do you have experience of marketing automation and blogging software (preferably Hubspot)?
Do you have experience of marketing and CRM workflows, nurturing and developing leads in to converted and long-lasting customer relationships?
Do you have experience of SEO techniques and data analytics?
- Passionate & enthusiastic about succeeding in being the best version of you and delivering a ‘show stopping performance’;
- A confident communicator: with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail;
- A creative thinker, with a flair for innovation and continuous improvement;
- Adaptable & ambitious: with a commitment to embracing change and a willingness to learn;
Do you want to work in a rewarding and engaging environment supportive of your continuous learning & development, committed to providing a values driven culture and rewarding career opportunities?
Would you like to join an organisation passionate about creating opportunities for young people in one of the fastest growing industries in the world, creating apprenticeships that are #ChangingFutures?
If so, our new Inbound Marketing Lead vacancy could be the perfect fit for you!
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first apprenticeship training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution.
Our vision is to champion change to constantly look to the future. We want to transform the way people recruit, to change the way people learn and to positively shift the perception of apprenticeships.
By using technology to teach technology, we deliver flexible and dynamic learning where our audience lives most: online. But as impressive as technology is, it needs a human touch. People are more than ones and zeroes and we provide ourselves on our warm, attentive approach to apprentices and employers. Changing lives is a big responsibility, we handle it with care. There is a reason we were awarded a rating of “Distinction” from the Institute of Customer Service.
What we’ll offer you:
If you are looking for a rewarding and inspiring company, then Baltic is the one for you. As part of this role, you will work with a passionate team of Marketers, all of whom thrive in the motivating and fast-paced environment. We’ll also offer you:
- An uplifting culture and the tools to succeed in being the best version of yourself;
- Many social events including awards nights to celebrate team achievements, quarterly charity fundraising days and Christmas party not to be missed!;
- Aspirational progression opportunities and development plans; and
- Continuous learning & development opportunities that promote internal growth and progression. A robust induction plan is made for our new recruits that provides them with the knowledge, tools and skills to succeed in demonstrating the Baltic Behaviours.
About the Job
As an Inbound Marketing Lead, you will join our dedicated Marketing Team working collaboratively and passionately to support the achievement of our business goals and objectives. You will be a data-driven marketing professional and will join the team as a subject specialist, leading on all things ‘Inbound Marketing’, driving generation of organic site traffic, traffic conversion to new business leads and nurturing those leads, collaboratively with our Business Consultants, to generate new custom.
Your role is one of the critical first steps in realising our vision to transform the way people recruit, to change the way people learn and to positively shift the perception of apprenticeships; engaging existing and prospective employers to create purposeful apprenticeship and life changing career opportunities for young people in the tech industry.
This is more than ‘just another’ marketing role. This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity, knowing that you and your role are positively impacting the futures of our learners. You are truly #ChangingFutures!
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, complete and submit your application today using the buttons below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries about this post, our application process or the retention of your data.