Job Title: Funding Administrator
Department: Support Services
Salary: Up to £18,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Head Office
DBS Check Required: Yes
Who We Are
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech, and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. We have ambitious growth plans that include the continued innovation of our product, customer experience and increasing our capacity to create even more life changing opportunities; shaping the Tech & Digital talent of the future. To support us in achieving these aims and delivering our mission, we have a new opportunity for a Funding Administrator to join our team.
If our mission and this opportunity resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
What’s the job?
Our Funding Administrator will join our fantastic Admin Team and will report into our Funding and Admin Manager. Your main duties will be to provide administrative support to the team using email and telephone communications. You will be required to provide efficient and effective clerical and administrative support and develop skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects of administration and funding. Excellent attention to detail and good organisation skills are a must, as throughout the working day you will be completing a range of administrative tasks that require you to use different systems and funding knowledge to complete. Your role is critical to the success of our learners, you will need to embody our brand values and culture in order to process the paperwork of our on-programme learners.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who is willing to learn, organised and committed to supporting our Admin Team complete their daily duties. You will need to have good attention to detail, an excellent telephone manner and be able to work within a fast paced environment. We are passionate about what we do so need you to be too! If you are looking for progression and CPD opportunities and want to work with a great team then maybe this is the role for you?
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Using several CRM systems to collect and update information
- Ensure data processed on the company MIS database accurately reflects the associated paperwork and activity
- Make sure all paperwork is processed in a timely manner to meet internal claim deadlines and with any external partners deadlines
- Assist with the End Point Assessment process once passed to admin
- Gain understanding of ESFA funding rules, and apply different rules to checking and processing paperwork
- Ensure that KPI’s are achieved within the personal/team target
- Ensure that exams are booked correctly, and certificates are claimed and sent in a timely manner. Assist with awarding body requirements.
- Register learners with the relevant awarding body and End Point Assessment Organisation
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- Prepare induction packs
- Process and send paperwork to any college or funding partner we are working with
- Process job outcomes for learning programmes
- To provide any other admin support that is required for the department
- Portray a good public image and be polite, pleasant and professional as a representative of the organisation
Essential skills and experience
- Previous experience of administration
- Previous experience in a fast paced office environment
- Good ICT skills and able to use Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- A flexible approach and a positive, can-do attitude
- Self-motivated person keen to take on challenges
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- High levels of attention to detail
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, and prioritise tasks and workload
- The ability to plan your own work, use your initiative and meet deadlines
- Great problem solving skills and numeracy
- Get on well with customers and colleagues
- Hardworking, willing to learn and able to work within a team
- Good understanding of our Company values and people behaviours
Desirable skills and experience
- Knowledge of apprenticeships
- Previous funding experience
- Understanding of our Company brand and values
If you are as excited as we are about this opportunity, then click apply. We can’t wait to see your application and to get you started on your Baltic Journey!
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, submit your CV and Covering Letter using the 'Apply Now' button below.