Job Title: Funding Administrator
Department: Support Services
Line Manager: Funding Admin Manager
Location: Head Office, Newton Aycliffe
DBS Check Required: No
Salary: £16,000-£17,000 (depending on experience)
General Job Description:
Are you passionate about helping young people start their career? Do you have good customer service skills? Are you able to demonstrate attention to detail? Do you want a rewarding career?
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. As we continue our journey toward excellence, we have identified the need to recruit a Funding Administrator to work alongside our wonderful Funding Admin Manager.
As a Funding Administrator, you will support our Funding Admin Manager in providing administrative support to the team, processing paperwork, using multiple systems, along with using email and telephone communications to help enable our data is submitted to the ESFA on a monthly basis.
Before you know it, you’ll be building relationships internally and externally through email & telephone communication. You will provide administrative support to our Admin Team. Completing tasks ranging from processing learner paperwork to registering learners and claiming certificates, and processing apprentices through their EPA at the end of their apprenticeship.
If you are a hardworking, self-sufficient individual with excellent communication skills both written and verbal then maybe this is the role for you?
Funding Administrator Duties:
- Using several CRM systems to collect and update information
- Process enrolment and completion paperwork
- Register learners with the relevant awarding body
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- Prepare induction packs
- To answer incoming calls and handle them where applicable for the department on a daily basis
- Claim learners certificates
- Process learners for End Point Assessment
- Process and send paperwork to any college or funding partner we are working with
- To provide any other admin support that is required for the department
- Portray a good public image and be polite, pleasant and professional as a representative of the organisation
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- A flexible approach and a positive, can-do attitude
- Self-motivated person keen to take on challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, and prioritise tasks and workload
- The ability to plan your own work, use your initiative and meet deadlines
- Great problem solving skills and numeracy
- Get on well with customers and colleagues
- Highly organised and a quick learner
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of our company values
- Understands and shares in our vision, mission and core purpose
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, submit your CV and Covering Letter using the 'Apply Now' button below.