Job Title: Data & Analytics Manager
Location: Head Office (Newton Aycliffe)
Salary: £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 per annum (depending on experience)
Who We Are
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. We have ambitious growth plans that include the continued innovation of our product, customer experience and increasing our capacity to create even more life changing opportunities; shaping the Tech & Digital talent of the future.
Due to our continued growth as a company, we are looking for a Data & Analytics Manager to join our team. We are after an individual who can help us understand, so we can deliver. This position will be based at our Head Office in County Durham, with regular visits to our other offices in the region to collaborate with stakeholders. The role will be an integral part of our mission to champion change and change futures. Aligned with our background as Tech & Digital experts in the apprenticeship sector, the successful candidate will have a passion for all things digital, whilst maintaining a strategic and hands on approach.
If our mission and this opportunity resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
What’s the job?
You will be tasked with delivering and developing strategic measures to improve our service levels; ultimately enhancing customer success through insight-driven decision making. Furthermore, the position requires you to leverage relationships with key stakeholders to identify and define questions that require data-driven answers and aid our operational efficiencies. The Data & Analytics Manager will be accountable for the line management of a small team who will lead on designing and building reports to provide those answers in a timely and accurate way. You’ll be required to make authoritative recommendations to said stakeholders and liaise to promote data quality within the business.
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Achievement of key internal KPI’s
- Delivering scalable data management systems
- Design and deployment of new tools and methodologies to manage and assess data quality
- Maximising automation leading to a highly efficient internal service
- Creation of procedures to document quality insights as well as the maintenance of our CRM systems
- Ownership of data analysis and internal projects
- Coordinate the effort to continuously improve data with a focus on automation, simplifying and streamlining
- Lead and customise MI to ensure it is fit for purpose
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Data Analyst background
- Strong database management skills, communication and planning
- Experience in strategy, data management, implementations and managing data digital transformations
- Database savvy, proficiency with SQL
- Business acumen to understand the contextual requirements of given projects and the impact your teams insight will have on the companies’ objectives
- Ability to build reporting systems from scratch, using packages such as Tableau
- Experience creating valuable visuals for non-technical stakeholders
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, submit your CV and Covering Letter using the 'Apply Now' button below.