Job Title: Content Marketing Lead
Line Manager: Marketing Manager
Location: Morton Park, Darlington
DBS Check Required: Yes
Salary: Up to £26,000.00 - £28,000.00 per annum (depending on experience)
Who we are
Baltic are a national apprenticeship training provider focused solely on tech and digital skills. We exist to address emerging digital skills needs and launch long term careers through high quality apprenticeship training. We’re looking for a Content Marketing Lead to deliver quality written content that appeals to multiple audiences, attracts customers and boosts brand awareness.
What’s the job?
As we continue our ambitious growth plans, we need someone to communicate our brand, mission and values through innovative content. In this role, you’ll lead on our content strategy, planning and creating high quality content to drive website traffic, encourage customer engagement and increase our brand awareness.
With your knowledge and experience, you’ll conduct keyword research to optimise all aspects of our content to improve search engine rankings.
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Planning, developing and implementing our content strategy
- Contribute to digital and content marketing activities, including writing for our website, blog, social media, email newsletters and advertising campaigns
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Utilise keyword research tools to create optimised content, following SEO best practices
- Educating junior team members on SEO techniques
- Track and monitor online performance and conduct monthly analytics reports using programs such as Google Analytics
- Evaluate website and blog performance, recommending changes to improve user experience and engagement
- Collaborate with a range of internal teams to plan and implement marketing campaigns
- General marketing support
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Hold a relevant marketing or English qualification (Degree or equivalent)
- Exceptional writing skills
- Previous experience in a Marketing role (2 years)
- Experience using keyword research tools
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage workload efficiently
- Experience script writing
- Knowledge of IT & Digital apprenticeships
- Experience using Content Management Systems such as HubSpot
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, submit your CV and Covering Letter using the 'Apply Now' button below.
At Baltic Apprenticeships, we champion the alternative and are committed to diversity and inclusion. As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, ancestry, belief, colour, disability, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, nationality, neurodivergence, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or socio-economic status. Whether you’re starting out in your career, switching to a new one, or bring years of sector-specific experience with you, you can become a changemaker and find your people at Baltic.