Job Title: Business Consultant - London
Line Manager: Regional Client Engagement Manager
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum (depending on experience) + OTE
Who We Are
We are a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector and we are here to make a real difference! We want to inspire every learner and help them to succeed and it drives everything we do. We are also passionate in developing our own staff and helping them build towards their future. Could you be our next Business Consultant in our London team?
What's the job?
Are you looking to start a rewarding career which offers you the chance to make a real difference to the future of young professionals? Do you think you have the skills and qualities to create rapport and relationships with customers? Do you want to work for a company which is continuing to grow with fantastic progression opportunities?
As a Business Consultant, you will be responsible for engaging with London’s IT, Digital and Tech businesses to identify and create apprenticeship opportunities for young people. Working alongside our marketing, talent recruitment and client engagement teams, we will develop a strong team ethos and spirit, supporting the overall business goals, whilst having fun along the way. You will receive full training to develop your knowledge and understanding of apprenticeships and our ways of working. There is no greater feeling than contributing to create the dream opportunity for an aspiring young person.
We want people who are ambitious, highly motivated and passionate. An individual who can use their personality to inspire and support our customers! Many of our successful employees come from a range of different backgrounds. Previous experience in sales or a similar industry is not required, we pride ourselves in developing our staff and supporting them to reach levels of excellence!
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Identifying potential businesses to discuss Apprenticeships with
- Making initial contact and speaking to key decision makers
- Providing consultation and guidance on Apprenticeships
- Contact via telephone, email and innovative LinkedIn work
- Building relationships through great customer service
- Being enthusiastic about sales and targets, focusing on great results
- A willingness and high resilience to respond to feedback and adapt to change
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience speaking and handling customer queries
- An understanding of what good customer service is
- Willingness to adapt and work in a fast paced environment
- Hold GCSEs (or alternative qualifications) A-C in English, Maths and IT
- An ability to build relationships, rapport and a strong understanding with each employer
- Strong time & task management skills; with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Drives towards achieving targets, motivated by a desire to progress and be the best they can be
- Open, honest and transparent communicator
- Bonus Scheme
- On site café
- Free Gym Membership
- Meditation room/ library
- Rooftop terrace
- On site social events
How to apply:
If you are as excited as we are about this opportunity, then click apply. We can’t wait to see your application and to get you started on your Baltic Journey!