Job Title: Business Consultant
Salary: £20,000 per annum + £4,000 OTE uncapped
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Sales Hub, Newton Aycliffe
What’s the job?
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Are you passionate about helping young people start their career? Are you a confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a passion for building relationships? Are you able to be adaptable and work in a fast paced environment? Can you provide a first class service to our employers?
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. As we continue our journey toward excellence, we have identified the need to grow our New Business Sales Team.
As a Business Consultant, you will engage with employers across the country to encourage the growth and development of their existing and future workforce through IT and Digital apprenticeships. From day one, you will be guided on a bespoke induction to develop your knowledge and understanding of our apprenticeship programs and ways of working. Before you know it, you’ll be responsible for your own ‘territory’, working alongside a Business Development Manager. You will build a strong understanding of the local IT and Digital employment landscape and build quality, long-lasting employer relationships in order to create apprenticeship opportunities.
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated and high-energy person with fantastic communication, networking, listening and negotiating skills. An individual who can use their personality to inspire and support our customers and rise to the challenges of a customer focused role. Some of our most successful employees in similar roles at Baltic have come from a range of professional backgrounds, including sales, recruitment, travel, further education, retail, business development and law. They share a common purpose, a people-focused outlook, and passion for learning and the work they do
If you are an ambitious, high energy individual with strong communication, networking, listening and negotiating skills then maybe this is the role for you?
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Identifying potential businesses to discuss Apprenticeships with.
- Making initial contact and speaking to key decision makers.
- Providing consultation and guidance on Apprenticeships.
- Contact via telephone, email and innovative LinkedIn work
- Create and update electronic records of clients using Salesforce
- Building relationships through great customer service
- Being enthusiastic about sales and targets, focusing on great results
- A willingness and high resilience to respond to feedback and adapt to change
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Hold GCSEs (or alternative qualifications) A-C in English, Maths and IT
- Specific knowledge/understanding of good customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to build relationships, rapport and a strong understanding with each employer
- Strong time & task management skills; with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Sales and target driven with a customer orientated approach
- Understands and shares in our vision, mission and core purpose
- Open, honest and transparent communicator
- Previous experience in a consultative or sales role
- Hold relevant qualifications (apprenticeship or degree) in business, marketing, travel & tourism, hospitality or other related fields
- Specific knowledge of IT, Software or Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships (sector, standards etc.)
- Good understanding of our company values and people behaviours
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, submit your CV and Covering Letter using the 'Apply Now' button below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries about this post, our application process or the retention of your data.