This vacancy has now been filled, however we have exciting growth plans for 2021 and anticipate further opportunities will become available in the next 4 - 8 weeks. If you would like to be considered for these opportunities please submit your CV via the link below and one our team will be in touch. Alternatively, if this opportunity isn’t for you but you are interested in other career opportunities at Baltic please submit your CV here: https://www.balticapprenticeships.com/upload-your-cv.
Job Title: Business Consultant
Salary: £22,000 per annum + £6,000 OTE uncapped
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Sales Hub, Newton Aycliffe
Who We Are
We are a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector and we are here to make a real difference! We want to inspire every learner and help them to succeed and it drives everything we do. We are also passionate in developing our own staff and helping them build towards their future. Presently we have some exciting opportunities in our new business team.
What’s the job?
Are you looking to start a rewarding career which offers you the chance to make a real difference to the future of young professionals? Do you think you have the skills and qualities to create rapport and relationships with customers? Do you want to work for a company which is continuing to grow with fantastic progression opportunities?
As a Business Consultant, you will engage with employers across the country to encourage them to develop their staff through IT and Digital apprenticeships. You will receive full training to develop your knowledge and understanding of apprenticeships and our ways of working. Before you know it, you’ll be responsible for your own ‘territory’, engaging with employers and helping them benefit from the apprenticeship options available. There is no greater feeling than contributing to create the dream opportunity for an aspiring young person.
We want people who are ambitious, highly motivated and passionate. An individual who can use their personality to inspire and support our customers! Many of our successful employees come from a range of different backgrounds. Previous experience in sales or a similar industry is not required, we pride ourselves in developing our staff and supporting them to reach levels of excellence!
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Identifying potential businesses to discuss Apprenticeships with
- Making initial contact and speaking to key decision makers
- Providing consultation and guidance on Apprenticeships
- Contact via telephone, email and innovative LinkedIn work
- Building relationships through great customer service
- Being enthusiastic about sales and targets, focusing on great results
- A willingness and high resilience to respond to feedback and adapt to change
- Previous experience speaking and handling customer queries
- An understanding of what good customer service is
- Willingness to adapt and work in a fast paced environment
- Hold GCSEs (or alternative qualifications) A-C in English, Maths and IT
- An ability to build relationships, rapport and a strong understanding with each employer
- Strong time & task management skills; with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Drives towards achieving targets, motivated by a desire to progress and be the best they can be
- Open, honest and transparent communicator
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, complete and submit your application today using the buttons below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.
This post qualifies for visa sponsorship and we welcome applications from those requiring such support.
If you have any issues submitting your CV please direct it to firstname.lastname@example.org, we can't wait to see your application!