Job Title: Business Consultant
Salary: £18,000 per annum rising to £20,000 (upon successful completion of probation) +9K OTE uncapped
Hours: 40 hours per week (Mon – Thurs, 8:45am - 5pm; Fri 8:45am - 4pm)
Location: Sales Hub, Newton Aycliffe
About the Job:
As a Business Consultant, you will join our motivated team of Consultants working collaboratively and passionately to create apprenticeships opportunities for young people that are changing futures.
Your role is the critical first step to realising our vision to transform the way people recruit, to change the way people learn and to positively shift the perception of apprenticeships; engaging with employers to create purposeful apprenticeship opportunities for our learners. You will be responsible for prospecting companies to advise them on the benefits of employing an apprentice, having a real social impact, creating opportunities for young people. From supporting underrepresented groups into successful careers to helping businesses fulfil their potential through a qualified and loyal workforce.
A full induction and robust initial training plan will be provided when you start with the company and you will receive ongoing training, development and coaching from your Line Manager, and experienced colleagues to provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to succeed.
Are you a college leaver or graduate looking for an exciting and rewarding career?
Are you currently in a role without purpose, looking for a rewarding career change?
Do you deliver excellence in customer service in every interaction?
- Driven and self-motivated to achieve, with an ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Passionate & enthusiastic about succeeding in being the best version of you;
- A confident communicator: with strong speaking and listening skills who is passionate about building great relationships; and
- Adaptable & ambitious: with a commitment to embracing change and a willingness to learn;
Do you want to work in a fun and engaging environment supportive of your continuous learning & development, and committed to providing a values driven culture and rewarding career opportunities?
Would you like to join an organisation passionate about creating opportunities for young people in one of the fastest growing industries in the world, creating apprenticeships that are #ChangingFutures?
If so, our Business Consultant Vacancy could be the perfect fit for you!
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first apprenticeship training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution.
Our vision is to champion change to constantly look to the future. We want to transform the way people recruit, to change the way people learn and to positively shift the perception of apprenticeships.
By using technology to teach technology, we deliver flexible and dynamic learning where our audience lives most: online. But as impressive as technology is, it needs a human touch. People are more than ones and zeroes and we provide ourselves on our warm, attentive approach to apprentices and employers. Changing lives is a big responsibility, we handle it with care. There is a reason we were awarded a rating of “Distinction” from the Institute of Customer Service.
What we’ll offer you:
If you are looking for a rewarding and inspiring company, then Baltic is the one for you. As part of this role, you will work with a passionate team of Business Consultants, all of whom thrive in the motivating and fast-paced environment. We’ll also offer you:
- An uplifting culture and the tools to succeed in being the best version of yourself;
- Many social events including awards nights to celebrate team achievements, quarterly charity fundraising days and Christmas party not to be missed!;
- Aspirational progression opportunities and development plans; and
- Continuous learning & development opportunities that promote internal growth and progression. A robust induction plan is made for our new recruits that provides them with the knowledge, tools and skills to succeed in demonstrating the Baltic Behaviours.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, submit your CV and Covering Letter using the 'Apply Now' button below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries about this post, our application process or the retention of your data.