Job Title: Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £13,000.00 per annum
Location: Head Office
DBS Check Required: Yes
Who We Are
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech, and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. We have ambitious growth plans that include the continued innovation of our product, customer experience and increasing our capacity to create even more life changing opportunities; shaping the Tech & Digital talent of the future. To support us in achieving these aims and delivering our mission, we have a new opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our Assessment team.
If our mission and this opportunity resonates with you, we want to hear from you!What’s the Job?
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will support our Assessment Administrator to deliver a show stopping performance to our employers and learners. Before you know it, you’ll be building relationships with our learners and employers through email & telephone communication. You will provide administrative support to our Learning Mentor Team and wider operations team. Completing tasks ranging from assessing and reviewing current processes to supporting on system updates. You’ll be involved with the coordination and implementation of new procedures and will frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks.
The successful candidate will need to be committed to completing their level 3 apprenticeship programme with ITEC. As a training provider we understand the demands of an apprenticeship so will support you every step of the way! There will be progression opportunities within the team upon successful achievement of the apprenticeship.Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
• Provide excellent customer service via both telephone and email
• Audit internal processes
• Quality control assessment documentation
• Use our CRM and LMS systems to manage learner and employer data
• Contact customers to support with outstanding paperwork
• Monitor our time keeping reports
• Work alongside the management team in order to deliver a first class service
• Create guidance documents to assist our Learning Mentor Team
• Update department standard operation procedures
• Use a variety of software packages (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentationsEssential Skills and Experience:
• GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths & English (grades C / 4 or above)
• Excellent organisation skills with a methodical approach to work
• Analytical with a key eye for detail
• Confident and clear communicator
• Strong IT skills with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
• Get on well with customers and colleagues
• Hardworking, willing to learn and able to work within a team.Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Previous administrative experience in a busy office environment
How to apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, submit your CV and Covering Letter using the 'Apply Now' button below.