Job Title: Apprenticeship Coordinator
Line Manager: Operations Team Leader
Location: Head Office (Newton Aycliffe)
DBS Check Required: Yes
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
General Job Description
Do you have previous administration experience? Have you worked in a fast paced environment? Are you able to build relationships through telephone and email communication?
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. As we continue our journey towards excellence, we have identified the need to recruit an Apprentice Coordinator who will monitor and drive a learners’ apprenticeship progress. You will join a friendly, hardworking team who provide heroic support to both our learners and employer.
From day one, you will develop your knowledge and understanding of our apprenticeship programs, ways of working and learner journey. You will play a critical part in helping a young person complete their digital apprenticeship qualification by monitoring and recording progress using our Data Management System and relevant trackers. You will support our Technical Trainers by coordinating all training and exam activity ensuring both learner and employer are kept informed.
As a training provider who genuinely care about the success of our apprentices you will provide guidance regarding customer relations referral and handle each apprentices learning journey with the attention it deserves. In doing so you will be supporting our apprentices to BE THE FUTURE!
If you are a diligent, self-motivated individual with strong communication and listening skills who has the ability to coordinate our leaners through their apprenticeship then maybe this is the role for you?
Apprenticeship Coordinator Duties:
- Monitor and maintain quality and compliance of learner files, check all information is accurate and ILP reflects learners’ training requirements.
- Obtain evidence of prior learning and achievement where necessary
- Update data management system, ensuring all learner progress and achievements are up to date and highlight any area’s at risk
- Co-ordinate training activity for IT, Software Development and Digital Marketing apprentices
- Send introductory information to all new starts and maintain an effective and positive working relationship throughout the duration of their programme
- Liaise with customers, employers and learners, send invitations to courses, send reminders to courses and exams, ensure learners and line managers are aware of training commitments and schedule
- Liaise with the training and assessment team to ensure effective communication, reporting and scheduling across all departments
- Liaise with other IT departments to ensure good practices
- Liaise with Apprentice Success with reference learners at risk, Break in Learning and leavers
- Monitor scheduling needs and liaise with Head of Operations
- Managing course resources, i.e.: organise kit, equipment, couriers etc.
- Purchase and issue vouchers for all vendor exams
- Prepare learner files for completion and End Point Assessment ensure all documentation is complete and accurate to ensure learner achievement can be processed.
- Identify LAR and be the first point of contact for LAR
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a fast paced administrative role
- Hold a business administration or customer service qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to build relationships, rapport and a strong understanding with learner and employer
- Proficiency with the use of IT systems and databases including Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Forward thinker who is self-motivated and adaptable
- Ability to identify and suggest innovative changes to processes
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships (sector, standards etc.)
- Open, honest and transparent communicator
- Good understanding of our Company values and people behaviours
How To Apply
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, complete and submit your application today using the buttons below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.