|Company Name||Baltic Training Services|
|Location||Barnard Castle, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2014|
|Category||Social Media and Digital Marketing|
With the support of the Marketing Communications Lead and the business in general, further develop the company’s brand proposition, product and customer experience, and increase hotel, spa and restaurant bookings.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Organise, collate and analyse feedback/surveys etc., to produce monthly customer feedback reports.
- Extensive market research through websites, press, databases and other sources to develop hotel products and proposition.
- Deliver monthly competitor analysis reports.
- Manage, update and cleanse customer databases/mailing lists.
- Assist with compilation of content for monthly employee newsletter.
- Assist in production and printing of marketing collateral including posters, flyers, brochures etc.
- Produce reports to measure ROI on all marketing activities.
- Regularly review and update the company’s websites and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.).
- General marketing communication administrative support.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Good communicator – verbal and written.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Attention to detail, deadline driven and can-do attitude.
- Creative, filled with ideas.
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- IT literate with good understanding of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Graphic design skills would be a bonus.
- Must have own transport.
Any other tasks that can reasonably be performed as requested by the company.
Applicants MUST hold GCSE’s in English and Maths at grade C or above, or equivalent.
Qualifications you will receive:
• Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Social Media and Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and ICT)
• Level 2 Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Optional additional qualifications:
• UKI Social Media Security Professional
• CIW Site Development Associate
• Microsoft Office Specialist (in either Excel, Word, PowerPoint or Outlook)
'Please note this qualification is subject to government funding, funding is allocated in the following way: Candidates aged 16-18 full funding, 19-23 part funding, 24+ no funding available. Please consider this before progressing further with your application.'
- IT Apprenticeship - Apprentice Web Developer 658.1 posted about 2 hours ago.
- IT Apprenticeship - Technical Apprenticeship 670 posted about 2 hours ago.
- IT Apprenticeship - Software Developer Apprenticeship 673 posted about 2 hours ago.
- IT Apprentice Support Engineer - 726 posted about 23 hours ago.
- IT Professional Apprenticeship-725 posted 1 day ago.